Introduction to R for Non-Programmers
This course, geared towards non-programmers, will introduce the basics of R using R Studio, a user-friendly interface. The class will cover topics including:
• Key terminology and concepts
• Essentials of data processing
• Troubleshooting and getting help
This class will be hands on, so if you are bringing your own laptop to use, please have R and R Studio installed by doing the following:
1. Go to https://cran.r-project.org/ and download R for your operating system.
2. Follow the instructions to install R.
3. Go to https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/ and download the RStudio Desktop installer for your operating system.
4. Follow the instructions to install RStudio. You must install R before you install RStudio.
- Wednesday, July 5, 2017
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm
- Data Day to Day