Getting Started with REDCap Online
REDCap is a HIPAA compliant, MCIT-secured tool for data collection. Participants in this workshop will learn:
- How to use the online designer to set up a questionnaire
- How to conduct data entry and validation
- How to export data for analysis
- How to add collaborators
To use NYU Langone's REDCap, openredcap.nyumc.org, you will need a functioning Kerberos ID.
Registration Link: https://nyulangone.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcsceytqT8tGNSzmcJH147ixxL5UPVl8KZw
After registering, you will receive a Zoom confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Please add this event to your calendar, a separate email will not be sent.
Related LibGuide: REDCap by Fred LaPolla
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event.
- Event URL: