Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Painless PubMed Online
PubMed is a great place to start any literature search. Learn how to navigate PubMed’s interface to meet your research needs and improve your searching skills.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Translate clinical questions into search syntax
- Identify search terms (keywords, Medical Subject Headings)
- Build effective search strings
- Reduce information overload and achieve precision in search results
- Retrieve full-text of articles
- Friday, December 15, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.