Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Longitudinal and Multi-Arm Studies in REDCap Online
This hour long workshop will discuss setting up longitudinal studies in REDCap.
Participants will learn:
- How to set up arms for a study
- How to assign users to multiple arms, for example a screening and intervention arm
- How to assign instruments to be used at different arms and events
- How to incorporate REDCap's calendar functionality
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Monday, October 11, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://nyulangone.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_RI4BOZwoRfCjKwyv_2DavQ