Introduction to RNA-seq Online
RNA-seq is an experimental technique that is utilized to explore and/or quantify gene expression within or between conditions. This workshop will introduce participants to RNA-seq data and teach them the following:
- Different Types of RNA
- What is RNA-seq
- Basic Workflow to analyze RNA-seq data
- Align, filter, and count RNA-seq reads on Big Purple
- Analyze aligned RNA-seq data in R to obtain differentially expressed genes
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event.
- Event URL: