- All Group Study Rooms can be booked by all NYU Langone employees.
- Users are permitted a maximum of 2 hours total per day.
- Between the hours of 2:00-3:00am, 2:00-3:00pm, and 8:00-9:00am the library will be undergoing cleaning and disinfecting. No bookings are permitted during these times.
- No Food or Drinks are permitted in the Group Study Rooms
The Conference Room at the Herman Robbins Medical Library @ NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital Located in room 206 at the NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital, this room offers a smart board and is booked using the NYU Langone Health Resource Scheduler
Classroom designed to support team-based learning by providing 4 tables each seating 6 students.
Each table includes large display and ability to connect personal laptops and devices.
- MacBook Air Laptops are available for use in the classroom by request.
- A wireless remote presenter for PowerPoint and Keynote is available for use by request.
The classroom is available for booking 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday.
The classroom may be reserved by NYULMC faculty and staff with a valid ID.
Reservations are subject to approval and must be made at least one business day prior.
Reservations longer than 5 consecutive days are approved on a case by case basis.
The classroom seats 24 students.